Financial Aid

Being able to find and apply for financial aid resources for your child's college education can become an impactful barrier. Below, you will find different resources that allow you and your child to learn more.


Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE)

Through WUE, eligible students can choose from hundreds of undergraduate programs outside their home state, and pay no more than 150% of that institution’s resident tuition rate.

Western Regional Graduate Program (WRGP)

The Western Regional Graduate Program (WRGP) is an agreement among WICHE’s 16 members, through which participating Western public universities allow WICHE-region students to attend select out-of-state graduate certificate, master’s, and doctoral programs – and pay up to 150% of resident tuition.

Professional Student Exchange Program (PSEP)

Through PSEP, a student can save $34,100 to $133,600 on tuition over the duration of a health degree study.